– Manage financial records including billing, banking, A/R, invoicing & data processing for repair of luxury auto bodies. Prepare financial reports for loan applications, budgets & projections forfiscal year.Prepare federal, state and NYC tax returns & reports. Bachelor’s degree in Business Admin, Accounting or foreign degree equiv & 2 years req’d. 40 hrs/wk.
Send resume to: email@example.com Star Service Auto Body Repair, INC, 36-26 35th Street, Long Island City, NY 11106.
Body Shop technician –
- Repair Planning: Approaches repair planning with a sense of urgency and detail to avoid waste and rework later in the process. De-trims and disassembles vehicles, putting parts on parts carts. Performs pre-pulls to make repair vs. replace decisions.
- Parts Procurement: Assists in identifying and sourcing parts as necessary. Uses good judgment in determining when damaged parts can be safely repaired for cost and cycle-time savings. Helps maintain parts/materials carts in an organized manner.
- Team Engagement & Problem-Solving: Knows status of own vehicles and is open to others’ feedback on getting and keeping vehicles on schedule for on-time delivery. Helps problem-solve on vehicles assigned to other team members.
- Vehicle Repair: Performs quality repairs without passing on defects. Meets or exceeds the Collision Center’s requirements for productivity as measured by hours per day for each repair order. Follows all quality control processes and meets the return rate target.
- Safe & Organized Workplace: Consistently utilizes all required safety equipment and follows proper repair procedures. Adheres to all requirements for hazardous waste disposal. Keeps personal work area organized and returns tools, materials and equipment to designated areas.
- Knowledge of manufacturers’ repair processes
- Ability to use frame and measuring equipment per vendor procedures.
- Must maintain a valid state driver’s license in order to drive any customer or company vehicle.
- ASE certification in body repairs preferred.
- Demonstrated commitment to continued learning by ongoing participation in I-CAR
- ProLevel training and other industry-required training.
- I-CAR Welding Certificate preferred.
- Predictable and reliable attendance required.
- Physical Demands/Working Conditions
- Periodic lifting and carrying objects over 50 pounds.
- Reaching above and below shoulder level.
- Able to push materials/parts carts and push cars (with assistance).
- Extended periods of kneeling, bending, squatting and stooping to complete or inspect repairs.
- Manual dexterity and eye/hand coordination to operate equipment.
- May be exposed to repetitive tasks involving hand and arm motion.
- May be required to inspect vehicles outdoors in inclement weather.
- May be exposed to fumes, chemicals, high levels of dust and noise in a repair center.
- Must be able to wear protective equipment, including a respirator.
- $$$$$$ Pay commensurate to experience $$$$$$
Job Type: Full-time
- Collision Repair: 5 years
Required licenses or certifications:
- Valid Drivers License
- I-Car Training